- The tools are made of polyurethane foam
- The tools are cooled with water (no added abrasive necessary)
- The tools minimize cracking layer in worked glass thereby polishing is easier
- The tools are suitable for lathes (vertical way) as well as for flat machines (horizontal way)
- The tools are easily profiled
We offer 2 types of POLI Tools. The difference is in selected polishing powder.
BROWN – the tool contains polishing powder (cerium oxide) in high concentration.
WHITE – the best polishing powder (Cerox 1650) is incorporated inside the tool.
POLI Tools are manufactured in the following two grades of hardness:
- T (Soft) – the tools are suitable for hand working of glass on lathes
- SP (Hard) – the tools are suitable for automatic and flat machines
Recommended working conditions: 8-11 m/s (POLI T) 20-32 m/s (POLI SP)
Dimensions with Prices:
- 100x20 - € 37.60
- 200x30 - € 121.80
- 300x35 - € 169.50